How can I do that?
1. Set goals for the future. Goals will decide what you have to do at present.
2. Don’t waste time on unnecessary activities. If you waste, you won’t find time for important activities.
3. Surround yourself with people who can drive you towards your goals.
4. Be positive always and watch inspirational videos or read good books at least 15 minutes a day.
5. Decide what is important and what’s not and allocate time efficiently.
6. Believe in yourself. Review yourself daily and watch for the improvement. Tomorrow’s you must always be better than today’s you.
7. Spend some time daily with like-minded people and discuss regarding goals and ways to achieve it.
8. Focus on your personality development and skills and improve them to the best extent possible.
9. Make a list of activities you did for your goal daily and ask yourself whether you satisfied with it?
10. Meet new people and increase connections you have. More people you meet more diverse knowledge you get. Meeting new people can be physically or through call or msg. Share knowledge and experiences with them and ask them to share theirs.
1. Guidance on setting personal goals - https://youtu.be/yux_m8AdzwY & http://www.mindtools.com/page6.html
2. For inspirational videos – Try Skippy App, TED App
3. Meeting new people – Try contacting our association members. At least one person a day.
4. Personality Development – Onway Association is starting a project for it. Will share the details soon.
5. Any help – Whatsapp to 9398567716 or mail to email@example.com
Members who can help you in this: Mr.Rupesh Grandhey , Mr.Suresh Katla
If you have any ideas like this or best apps or videos you know, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks & Regards,
Members Assistance Team,
For the betterment of members.