Worthy Tip: Your Present will decide your future. More productive you work today will make your future more productive. If you waste your time at present, it makes your future waste. Make best use of your present for best future.
How can I do that?
1. Set goals for the future. Goals will decide what you have to do at present.
2. Don’t waste time on unnecessary activities. If you waste, you won’t find time for important activities.
3. Surround yourself with people who can drive you towards your goals.
4. Be positive always and watch inspirational videos or read good books at least 15 minutes a day.
5. Decide what is important and what’s not and allocate time efficiently.
6. Believe in yourself. Review yourself ...